Monday, January 19, 2009

It's a Girl


So we had our 19 week ultrasound today. After our 12 week ultrasound, we were sure it was going to be a boy & of course I have always wanted a girl so by telling myself it's a boy I was preparing myself. So we're sitting there all jelly-bellied up, we saw the heartbeat, kidneys, spine, everything, it was so cool & then she says "see those two lines?" we said yea, she says, "those are girl parts!" We started cracking up since it was a joke for weeks! We are so excited & can't wait, I am more excited than ever to have this baby! June can't get here fast enough!! Austin's the cutest, he's already loving all the pink, get ready for tea parties, dolls, nail polish, bows & Eloise! Harlow will be here in less than 5 months! (PS: sorry the picture is so gross, we got up really early & I am a mess!) PPS: sorry it's been a month since my last blog, I will try to keep up!