Thursday, October 29, 2009

Carving Pumpkins!

Last night Austin & I realized that Payton has a costume for Halloween this year but no pumpkin; and let's be real, it's not like she's going trick-or-treating...the costume is merely for photographing purposes. So against everything I stand for I headed to QFC for a pumpkin, yes, QFC, I'm sorry people. I actually got a pretty good one. I tried the Martha Stewart technique of poking holes to create the letter "P" it actually turned out pretty fantastic (pix coming tonight). Anyways, I can't believe it's Halloween on Saturday because that means it's almost November, I'm excited out of my mind because November 1 is the start of the Christmas season-my VERY FAVORITE time of year EVER!!! Bring it on! My Mariah & Christina Christmas albums must be found at once!

1 comment:

KatieBabie said...

you are SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see your P pumpink!!!