Monday, February 2, 2009

The Next Karate Kid

Since I have been sick now for about 4 weeks, I am once again in bed, I went to work this morning & got in bed right when I got home & I don't plan to get out until tomorrow morning at 6 am. Anyways, this means Harlow got a good 6 hours of sleep while I was moving all morning so she was well rested for my relaxing time with Austin watching 90210 in bed. It only took her about 20 minutes to wake up & become the next karate kid she's been pretty active today which is good considering I have been so worried about something happening because I have been so sick. Anyways, she's been kicking or punching harder today than usual which is a little weird but I like it! I think Mr. Miyagi would be very proud of her skills! Now if she could only kick this cough out of me!

No comments: